Friday, August 13, 2010

Whats up?!?!


I know you all are probably wondering what I have been up to lately. Well, lately I've been making school accessories and getting my daughter ready for school.

School started on August 9th so I had to put together some accessories for the local kids. I had made some cute pony o's, locker magnets, bottlecap necklaces, and bottlecap bracelets. The pony o's was a big hit!

Today was my daughter first day at the BIG school. Its her first day of kindergarten and its going to be her first day riding the Big bus. I'm scared for her and how she will react. So I'm lonely and missing her because she is usually around me 24/7. Well I can't wait until September gets here so I can return to work and spoil someone else child.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter starts big school next year so i will be feeling it too. Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage.

    ReplyDelete