Wednesday, August 4, 2010

LashBlast Fusion


I just had to brag about this great mascara! I'm a Bzzagent and I was given the chance to try the CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara. I'm so glad I took that chance! If you never heard of CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara, its Covergirl's new mascara that give a blast of volume and incredible length for dramatic lashes with full length volume. Its hypo-allergenic, suitable for contact lens wearers, smudgeproof, flakeproof, and rubproof.

If you have every seen me without any make up you would know that my eyelashes are invisible, short and can not be seen. Well, after using the LashBlast Fusion that all changed. I had eyelashes, they were now visible and full and looked great. I was really amazed that it had worked.

Before using CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion mascara I was using any cheap mascara I could find, and it did nothing to my lashes. So now LashBlast Fusion has replaced my old mascara, I'm never going back to my old mascara.

If you would like to try it, I have 2 coupons left for $2 OFF that I would be glad to mail to you. Its available at drugstores, grocery stores, mass retailers and online. I've seen them at my local Walmart. It comes in shade of very black, black, blackbrown, and brown. Just look for the BOLD PURPLE TUBE.

CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion mascara gets my stamp of approval!

No comments:

Post a Comment