Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009

I was hoping that the shocking, unexpected news of Michael Jackson passing was all but a dream or a rumor. But when I when I woke up this morning and saw the current news I realized that it was not a dream. The King of Pop is indeed dead at the age of 50. This is just so hard for me to believe.

Even though Micheal Jackson is a lot older than me, I grew up listening to his music. He made great music and was a great dancer/entertainer. Today I watched the videos of all of MJ songs. These videos were like mini films. I just love watching Michael perform.

This week has been a sad week for Hollywood. First they loss Ed Mahaon, then Farrah Fawacett, and Michael Jackson. Ed was a great sidekick to Johnny, but I guess God decided that he needed another sidekick so he chose Ed. Farrah fought the fight. But God needed another Angel and chose one of Charlies Angel. My heart and prayers goes out to all of the beaver families. RIP Ed, Farrah, and Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment